From: Jean-Baptiste Lallement <jean-baptiste@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 30 January 2012 21:48
Subject: Join Ubuntu Precise Alpha 2 ISO Testing
To: ubuntu-qa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, iso-testers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi everyone!

Precise Alpha 2 is due this week and candidate images will start
appearing hopefully tomorrow.

As usual we'll be asking everyone on the QA team to participate in the
image testing to ensure we have good test coverage.

The procedures for testing ISO images and reporting results are
explained on https://wiki.ubuntu.com/**Testing/ISO/Procedures<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Testing/ISO/Procedures>

Test results will be tracked on http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/

We will coordinate testing in #ubuntu-testing on freenode. Please, go
there often to see what others are testing or what needs to be tested.

Thank you very much for your help and happy testing!

--
Jean-Baptiste
irc: jibel