Re: About mailing lists and subscriptions

Hi,

Julien was of the opinion that mails to devs should go via the general ML.
As all the devs / testers etc. are also on the main list it ensures that
the most people possible are informed about things. (An example, not
everyone who actually tries to install a test version of lubuntu is on the
qa mailing list - although they are encouraged to join). Our sub-team
mailing lists are so that each sub-team has the chance to discuss ideas
amongst themselves before announcing / suggesting things to everyone at a
weekly meeting and then onto the general ML.

I've got KVM and Qemu installed now, as soon as I understand the usage of
them I'll be back testing.

Yes, Colin is one of the stars of the ubuntu familiy, there are several
names you see crop up time and again - 'Pitti' being another who will take
a bug by the horns and squash it!