Lubuntu PPC Image

Hi,

I must confess I'm struggling a bit here. As you know I'm still quite new
to 'official' testing, so I trust you will be gentle with me.

On the lead up to the alpha2, the ppc iso's where always oversized. This
causes a problem for the majority of our people (all two of us - soon to be
three), that they can only boot from a CD and no other option is possible.

We had the alternate on
http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/206/builds which was 'CD'
sized. It now shows with a line through it. I cannot find any entry for
alternate builds of them (either of the Mac versions) on
http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/lubuntu/releases/precise/alpha-2/ and the
dailies, once again, are oversized.

Whilst this request is specifically for lubuntu, may I add that for any
flavour of the family supporting ppc Macs, that the ppc iso's once
over-sized cannot be tested except for the minority (from my experience)
who have an 'old' PPC Mac with a DVD drive (These were a lot more money!).

Hoping you can help.