From: westbound@xxxxxxx <westbound@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Install Problems
To: lubuntu-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, February 15, 2012, 7:19 AM

This is a one-time message to warn other potential lubuntu users.

Yesterday I have tried to install lubuntu-11.10-desktop-i386.iso to my laptop. It has not given me the choice where to install to and tried to overwrite my current system. Luckily I was closely observing the progress and was able to abort in time.
Also it did not find my wifi.

I have now chosen to install xubuntu instead, where I was able to install to the partition of my choice, also it did find my wifi no problem.

On a side note, it is very disturbing to read personal notes of unknown and non-introduced persons on the primary website. This makes it look very non-professional. I must suspect the project is targeted to a small circle of insiders only.

To my opinion lubuntu has a long way to go.