Re: Install Problems

Like Lance said we certainly need more information. There are forums where
helps is always available on installs and partitioning and I was going to
point out exactly what Lance said about all versions using the same
Ubiquity and Debian Installer.  Oh well back to the mini.iso non-pae kernel
testing. q:o)

I miss the reply all sorry..