From: Phill Whiteside <PhillW@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Lubuntu-qa] Full screen
To: "Lance" <lbsolost@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wednesday, February 15, 2012, 7:03 PM

Lance,
could you repeat the bug number for tasksel so I can chase it!
thanks,
Phill.

On 16 February 2012 00:18, Lance <lbsolost@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Just FYI, using the mini.iso (either standard pae or non-pae) just using Install, and later choosing "Ubuntu LXDE desktop" works great. Really! It just needs a rename in 'tasksel'.

I haven't yet tried the "minimal install" but the net-boot image seems almost bullet proof. I think we can almost eliminate the need for CLI instructions.

That said I do need to check a few other things, but it seriously seems to work just awesome. And there was a rebuild yesterday that needs more testing.

Every time there's a rebuild I have to test at least 5 different installation options.

Lance