Installation of Lubuntu 12.04 ppc

Since i'm having all kind of problems even with the latest live-cd (14
febr) - gives me lots of errors already after entering the desktop
(begins with `Notification daemon crashed` and then follow others . .
.) and in any case the installation crashes during the process, i've a
question: Is there a possibility to use the debian netinstaller (i
don't know if this is the right term but you have to be connected to a
router or another computer by ethernet) and then, after the boot,
enter something like `install url=xxxxxx`?  I know that's the way
mintppc is installed . . .

TIA

Follow ups