Re: ppc daily-live has no download links???

On 02/20/2012 12:57 AM, Stéphane Graber wrote:

On 02/18/2012 08:16 AM, ∅ wrote:
right, as i said i can do it manually but it's nice when you're
doing a test to KNOW you're using the right daily. especially when
the days and nights blur together ;)

Right, it's not actually a bug in the tracker, just that whoever added
the Lubuntu powerpc image didn't register the matching download
information in the database.

I think I have a list of such products somewhere that need fixing but
haven't found the time yet, anyone with admin rights on the tracker
can fix this, so hopefully it'll be done soon.

I added the missing links for lubuntu desktop ppc. Let me know if you find others, I'll update them as well.

--
Jean-Baptiste
irc: jibel