PPC LiveCD black screens, makes install unusable

 Regarding 20120222 PPC live-desktop, "precise-desktop-powerpc.iso, 22-Feb-2012 17:23  638M"

Black windows/dialog boxes made the installation very, very challenging.

Installation Type screen -
Installation Type wording appears, but options are only faintly visible (most users wouldn't see them). The buttons to select the options are visible, but the text isn't visible.
Background is black. That might be normal. But I wouldn't use black as a background as it looks like you are in terminal mode.
And the buttons are visible in lower right hand of screen, but the text on buttons is not visible.

Keyboard Layout screen -
Screen is black, keyboard menu options not visible
Buttons to continue process are visible, but text is not visible on buttons.

Where Are You?
Input boxes are highlighted by white frames on a black background, but the rest of the text on the page is not visible.

Welcome Screen
Looks fine, but states "Thank you for choosing Lubuntu 11.10."

Since I know what was supposed to go into those apparently blank input boxes during the install, I was able to complete the install.
When I got to login following the install, the login screen was black, with input boxes outlined in white, with simple Cancel and Login text as white text reversed out against the black background.

Sincerely,
Paul Gorski

Follow ups