Re: Add-on re 12.04 ppc backgrounds

Right now, i noticed, it might be a casual coincidence but also
somewhat systematical: Opening the repositories submenu in synaptic i
got a crash which brought me to this bug:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/software-properties/+bug/911834

Btw, for me, in the new install the apport window does not work
properly. I shows up empty and only going over with the mouse lightens
up the action buttons (but not the content!!).