From: UH <uhtlmk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Phill Whiteside <PhillW@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: lubuntu-qa <lubuntu-qa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sun, Feb 26, 2012 2:59 pm
Subject: Re: [Lubuntu-qa] Lubuntu 12.04 ppc: no b43legacy support on live-cd

Ok, that's a reason.
But curiously a former ubuntu ppc live-cd (2008 or so) had it on the
cd. Anyway, if it's not possible to put it on the cd, there should be
something like an instruction how to get and install it. May be
indicating different options like:
- internet connection sharing connecting 2 computers by ethernet (or
bluetooth? Does  that work too? ;-) )
- using a smartphone
media (usb stick or so)