Re: Some questions re 12.04 Lubuntu ppc

Hi,

can you ensure that bugs have been raised for these issues. If you will
list them back I'll ensure Julien is aware of them. If the console is
lxterminal on the ppc, that is a bug for the lubuntu team. The kernel
issue(s) I'm pretty sure are ppc generic, as for power-management I'd need
that to be checked as to if it is only lubuntu or is a generally missing
one from the base-build that all the ppc images are built from.