Re: Fwd: Non-pae testing

There is no such thing as a dumb question :) It is my 1st time as the
lubuntu QA co-ordinator, so believe you me - I've asked plenty of newbie
questions on #ubuntu-testing :) Last release, we had adhoc testing; this
time we're on a steep learning curve of full iso testing.

Thanks for joining and welcome to the team,

Phill.