Re: amd64+mac testing -- Install (auto-resize)

The current image (06 Mar) [1] installs fine when erasing the whole
disk.  When the installation is done a second time, to auto-resize the
partition, then the machine fails to boot, even though it had previously
booted before the resize.  Eventually the icon of a blinking folder with
a question mark comes up on the grey screen.

If I boot the CD first and then select to boot from the first hard
drive, I can boot the new partition.   I've tried running 'update-grub'
but that seems to have no effect.

Any suggestions about where to look for a work-around or a fix?  I
figure this is worthy of a bug report, but need more information to have
a chance at having it fixed.

Regards,
/Lars

[1]