Re: Mac G3 testing - desktop .iso

Hi,

I was fortunate enough to have a quick chat with Colin earlier, he's got a
list of the issues that are preventing actual installs going through
without editing the default things.  Time is clicking against us for 12.04,
but all hope is not lost. Kate is also an advocate for mac stuff from the
'main' QA team. They ask, once again, that we use the iso tracker and raise
bugs against issues instead of comments such as "As so and so is also aware
of" - these mean exactly zero to the devs. They work solely on bug numbers
from launchpad. The same goes for any lubuntu specific ones, as I have
stated before; none of our devs have access to macs - your bug reports are
absolutely essential with as much detail as possible else they have not a
hope of getting them resolved. It is virtually impossible to put too
information on to a bug report.

As always, thank-you for your continued testing.