Bluetooth and Lubuntu 12.04 ppc

Someone told me, bluetooth support was not included to lubuntu by
purpose (considered not necessary). Now, i think bluetooth is somewhat
essential (to connect to peripheries), at least for me (i'm
transferring lots of photos by bluetooth and it's a pain in the *** to
have to do it always connecting camera/phone/? by cable.

A practical question in regard: I installed by hand as i think all
needed programs and utilities and i've running bluetooth as far as i
can see correctly, but i don't succeed in getting work pcmanfm as
obex:// file browser. I know that's possible since my debian sid +
lxde does so (the alternative - blueman + blueman-browse-helper script
- by some - to me - hidden reason in 12.04 does not work no longer).
I'd appreciate a lot any pointer.

Follow ups