Re: Fwd: PowerPC questions

i can't help but wonder why this is a failure in lubuntu. nautilus is
not the file manager nor is gedit the text editor. i would never install
these, personally. i think that lubuntu SHOULD work with these but i
wouldn't call that a critical failure on the part of the beta.

maybe i missed something?

wxl