From: Nicholas Skaggs <nicholas.skaggs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 28 March 2012 18:55
Subject: New weekly meeting time
To: ubuntu-qa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 The results are in for our new meeting time ;-) It seems like keeping the
same day of Wednesday works for everyone if we move the time forward to
1400 UTC. I have updated the wiki, and starting April 4th we will meet at
1400 UTC in the #ubuntu-meeting room on freenode. I hope this aligns better
with everyone's schedule, so please do try to attend if you can. If not,
the logs can always be found here on the wiki.

 https://wiki.ubuntu.com/QATeam/Meetings

Thanks everyone,

Nicholas