From: Phill Whiteside <PhillW@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: Paul Gorski <paul@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: lubuntu-qa <lubuntu-qa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Julien Lavergne <gilir@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sat, Mar 31, 2012 9:52 am
Subject: Re: [Lubuntu-qa] Lubuntu ISO testing schedule

Paul,

I've cc'd Julien, he is best placed to update us on the state of CUPS. If it gets fixed for 12.04, then Julien will need an iso test doing.

Yeah, just test as and when. Keeping updated will be enough until the RC for the final release is launched into iso tracker. Something I will miss as I'm going to be out of the country on my training course.

As always, thanks for your continued testing :)