Re: Manual Application Testing for beta2

That was fast!

For those, yes, you guys are going to have to help write them :) As I said,
let everyone get 12.04 out, but do have a think about what will help us to
help others to ensure 12.10 is even better than 12.04 (Which, from my
reading of how well bugs on PPC have been squished in 12.04 is going to
take some doing!). From zero testers for PPC to having a release that will
run, starting at alpha builds has been something well beyond my
expectations. You guys in testing have given the devs exactly what they
needed .... input! The devs and release team have worked long hours on what
is, after all, a niche area. It is you testers, with your un-dying
enthusiasm to 'make it happen' that means PPC on lubuntu is no longer on
the 'wish list', it is a reality. It fits in completely with the lubuntu
ethos and I do not even no where to start with the thanks.

So, I'll just say that all of you and your teams made this possible.

Thanks,

Phill.