Re: Fwd: Fwd: Fwd: PowerPC questions

I think the killer app was Nautilus? You confirmed that it crashed and
burned :)

hopefully, if it is fixed in that, the fix works. Have a quick read through
bugs https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/unity-2d/+bug/945097 and
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/glib2.0/+bug/961512

We have not on lubuntu had crash and burn, but ubuntu-ppc did; hence the
request from 'main' qa for our ppc testers to have a look into it. So, the
tests would be does nautilus now work & importantly for us - no regressions
on Lubuntu :)

Thanks,

Phill.