Re: [Lubuntu-wiki-docs] Bug 966403 Update of "Lubuntu/Documentation/FAQ/Workarounds" by teeks99

Hi,

Just to understand more about this bug ... from what I can tell so far,
this will effect few who setup an *LVM
*<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Logical_Volume_Manager_%28Linux%29>ONLY?
right?
It will NOT effect normal installation whether from LiveCD or Alternate,
right?

Thanks!

P.S.
Sorry if the answer is already mentioned somewhere because I honestly never
installed an LVM before. Maybe I need to do so to understand it more :)

On Thu, Apr 19, 2012 at 6:16 AM, Phill Whiteside <PhillW@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> following on from yesterdays QA meeting, the work-around options for a
> kernel bug[1] which should only affect few [2].
>
> With thanks to Tom, the OP, and the devs who have doggedly followed this
> bug.
>
> Regards,
>
> Phill.
>
> [1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/966403
> [2]
>
> https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Lubuntu/Documentation/FAQ/Workarounds#Entire_disk_with_encryption_doesn.27t_prompt_for_disk_password<http://help.ubuntu.com/community/Lubuntu/Documentation/FAQ/Workarounds?action=diff&rev1=20&rev2=21>
>

> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/phillw

*Best Regards,
amjjawad*
Lubuntu Support Team Co-ordinator
Lubuntu Communication Team Administrator
Lubuntu One Stop Thread <http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1844755>
My Wiki Page <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad> | My
Launchpad<https://launchpad.net/%7Eamjjawad>| My
Ubuntu Forum Profile <http://ubuntuforums.org/member.php?u=941822>