ISO Testing so far

Hi,

I took some time to test the ISO, pretty good so far :-)

The bugs I have so far which are "critical" (mean, it can fail the
installation in some cases)
* Bug:985874 : Hardware related, or related to the partitions I have on
my system (not able to reproduce it on Virtualbox). And it's only when
using French (English OK)
* Bug:985919 : Easy to reproduce, just remove your network card on
virtualbox, and try to install :-)

I have also cosmetic bugs, but I'll do a list later. There are not
blocker for the installation, so it's less important right now.

Hope it's going well for you and your testing :-) Let me know if you
have other blocker bugs, tomorrow it's the last meeting of the release
team, I can advertise people about them at this moment.

Regards,
Julien Lavergne

Follow ups