Re: Found bug on lubuntu same as maverick

Hi,

fans and laptops seem to be a never ending world of odd things happening.
I've forwarded this to our testing team to see if they have any ideas.
(I've also cc'd our wider mailing list, as there are some very experienced
people who do take the time the time to read up on odd bugs). If I could
suggest you also raise a thread at
http://ubuntuforums.org/forumdisplay.php?f=332 It appears from what you say
to be a wider bug. That forum area is dedicated to laptop & hardware
issues. Do include the link to your bug report [1] when you post on there.
Hopefully they can give you a work-around or at least verify the bug by
adding "affects me" thus raising the bug heat and ensuring it does not
lapse again.

@lubuntu - please reply to the bug report via launchpad, not via this email
:)

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/acpid/+bug/960925