Re: Stuff for 12.10

On 4/22/12 1:37 PM, Phill Whiteside wrote:
> @ our Mac testers / users - This is our first outing with Mac architecture,
> so the input from you Mac people is really important. Lubuntu is pretty
> flexible, please let us know what you would like added / removed / changed.
> I know Julien will do his best to get them included on the 12.10 release
> for you.

Things are pretty good.  What I can think of would be these items:

1. booting from USB stick - Some of the newer Macs do not have optical
media drives, so booting from USB stick or other similar medium will be
necessary.

2. wireless support during installation - Some of the older hardware
seems to work with wireless but not the newer.  I haven't had
opportunity to look at it and collect bug data

3. re-writing the persistence test for the Desktop edition

Regards
/Lars