Re: xcompmgr in 12.04

Hi Lance,

well, the best we can ask is an SRU for the xcompmgr. For bug 987764, CJ is
already on the case :) Like Johnny 5, in Short Circuit; he needs more input
:D

One red-bug to squish, -release have said that they will do everything in
thier powers to get any respin required for ppc once they have the
additional info that they need. Lars is hoping to have that to them in the
next couple / few hours.