Re: GTK bug

Hi Karl,

If it is still there, and not been triaged that is simply because people
have not taken the couple of minutes to flag up the 'affects me' tag thus
raising the bug heat. Because of that, it will not get fixed for 12.04. I
repeat this until I'm blue in the face...... A non-reported bug does not
get fixed, if a bug is reported - confirmation of the bug by others is
essential.