Re: Fwd: xcompmgr in 12.04

What can I say?

I'll let the -release team know that we're good to ship lubuntu over to
http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/216/builds as soon as they
have done the AMD-64 repsins accross all the family (it solves the
multi-arch bug on upgrading).

Hey, we would not have the new members of our family with out you testers,
we would not have gremlins pointed out on our i386 & AMB64 builds.

I hope you're all up for it again for 12.10 :D