an S.O.S. (again!)

Hi good people,

There has been a request filed for anyone who can test out the amd64
re-spins (done about an hour ago) for Xubuntu and ubuntu-studio. I think we
have a chance of testing Xubuntu, but you guys & gals always prove me wrong.

[01:06] <jibel> balloons, we need testers to recheck amd64
> [01:14] <jibel> this was a respin to fix bug 899001 - gst-install wants
> to install i386-version of codec packages on amd64
> [01:17] <phillw> jibel: just the ubuntu ones dated 25th?
> [01:18] <jibel> xubuntu and ubuntu studio need help, other flavors that
> were rebuilt have been tested already

Hey, I know you've done so much; please do not feel under any pressure to
test these.