Lubuntu QA

Hi balloons,

I've asked a couple of people to take over as co-ordinator for lubuntu-qa,
so far no takers. Therefore. until they have one :

Step down considerately. Members of every project come and go and being a
part of a team is no different. When somebody leaves or disengages from the
project, in whole or in part, we ask that they do so in a way that
minimises disruption to the project. This means they should tell people
they are leaving and take the proper steps to ensure that others can pick
up where they left off.

trips in as it is part of what I signed up for. I will continue to monitor
the lubuntu QA list until a replacement has been found and report to the
"main" QA meeting, with a note left on the Lubuntu meeting page of anything
that they should be made aware of. I'm hopeful they will find a
co-ordinator soon, as this is far less than an ideal situation for all of
us.