Re: lubuntu 12.10 quantal volume slider

You know wxl you got me thinking so i changed my hard drives to my testing
HDD and looked at the lxpanel description in Synaptic.  Both lxpanel
and lxpanel-indicator-applet-plug 0.5.9-3ubuntu1 are installed.
Checking in properties I saw suggests indicator-sound-gtk2.  So I
installed it from Synaptic..

Rebooted and panel volume slider now responds.  i am not sure this
will be what Julien wants to do but it is certainly a work-around.

Thanks for prodding my thoughts, q;o)
 Greg nm_geo