Re: PPC & FireFox

Hi Lars,

Note that it "CAN" be fixed, I haven't got a date on when it "WILL" be
fixed. As Julien is attached to the bug, he will be able to let us know
when it lands in the repos so it can be added to the sources list for
building with. From my reading of the Mozzilla bug report, they appear to
have a fix solution at least available, but my trying to read devs talking
code stuff is not good enough to state if they have rebuilt it themselves
yet. It would then need to migrate into the 12.10 repos for Ubuntu before
Julien could add it to Lubuntu-ppc. It's absence at this stage won't
interfere with other testing of the ppc images.

@ Julien, any ideas on a (rough) time scale.