Participation in the milestones (Alpha ISO testing)

Hi,

By default, when the release team ask for the participation or no of
Lubuntu in the Alpha ISO testing process, I always said that we will
participate, because you usually do testing on daily and milestone ISO.
However, before the testing beginning, if you don't feel it will be
possible to perform such tests on the milestone ISO, please warm me as
soon as possible, so I'll see if we can drop the testing for this
milestone. It's better to drop a milestone that releasing something half
tested.

Thanks.

Regards,
Julien Lavergne