Re: status of the Lubuntu Desktop images

Hi Kate,

I've just taken a look at the iso tracker [1] I have noticed that several
flavours are reporting a common theme, that of the install not going where
it's told!

Lubuntu: http://launchpad.net/bugs/1018533 ,
http://launchpad.net/bugs/1015880
Ubuntu: http://launchpad.net/bugs/987418
Xubuntu: http://launchpad.net/bugs/1017172

I could well be wrong (and usually am!), but these point to a common
problem in Ubiquity and not with any particular flavour?

1. http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/222/builds