Next Lubuntu meeting

Hi Julien,

As there has not been too much to announce at lubuntu meetings, they have
stalled. Do you think it would be okay for me to timetable in a QA / dev
one for July 25th to let them know the status of QA for A3 with an update
from the dev team as to what will be in 12.10? That gives 8 days before A3
goes 'live' according to my calendar, and may be able to increase the
perception that people need to test.

I will have the QA side from the ubuntu-QA meeting a few hours earlier, so
will have the latest from them. Any last minute questions from your self
can be dropped on me a couple of hours before that; I know that the QA
meetings are at a bad time time of day for you.