Re: bug 1007394 - "Quantal daily fails to complete installation"

Well that was not very fruitful.  I tried two install simple and expert
mode got to 41% of "starting the partitioner" and the PowerBook G4 froze up
tight.

Lars how did you capture the logs?? Did you start them early in the install?

Well we tried..
Greg nm_geo