Re: I'll be missing from this round of iso testing

On 24 July 2012 00:47, Lance <lbsolost@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Very minor medical stuff came up. I just need to have a partially
> collapsed stent replaced. All is well ;^)
>
> Maybe I'll end up getting more oxygen to my brain afterwards so watch out.
>
> No prayers or well wishes please!
>
> I'll be back when I get back.
>
> Lance

Hi Lance,

<humour>

I'm not sure as to whether to say 'get well soon' or 'get well soon, or
else'. :)

You take good care, there's miles in the old dog yet!

Stubborn 'people' are in decline .... PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME :D

</end humour>

Hey, you take good care. Let us know on this ML how you are getting on. You
are in my thoughts, and I'm sure you are also in the thoughts of all those
who have had the privilege to get your look on life.

My heartfelt best wishes for you,