Re: Spins

On 7/24/12 5:34 PM, Phill Whiteside wrote:
> Hi Lars,
>
> the only way I keep track of them is by http://pad.ubuntu.com/ubuntu-release
>
> You'll see that there is another respin due.
>
> @ Nicholas, is there some way of the release time giving us the time for
> when re-spins are initiated?
>
> Regards,
>
> Phill.

I get mail when the spins are ready and that works fine, for the most
part, but today the test case web page was locked up for editing for a
while when I still had some tests outstanding.  So there was a period of
a few hours where I could not test as scheduled.  The test cases where
(are) labelled "This is a legacy testcase..."

Regards
/Lars