Re: LXDE configuration files

Lars,

I have a Lubuntu desktop amd64 that I use the lxdm and i decide to
test a few things.

I edited the  /etc/xdg/lubuntu/lxdm/lxdm.conf to    autologin=greg..
Auto logged in just fine.. Think I will stay that way.. faster.. less typing

Checked the  /etc/lxdm/default.conf  and it had     autologin=greg

Anyway the default.conf seems to be modified by changes to the lxdm.conf
I wait for another better explanation.. q:o)

Greg nm_geo