From: Greg Faith <gregfaith@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Lubuntu-qa] ISO Testing Cadence Week
To: "Lance" <lbsolost@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "Phill Whiteside" <PhillW@xxxxxxxxxx>, "Nicholas Skaggs" <nicholas.skaggs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, lubuntu-qa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thursday, August 9, 2012, 12:24 PM

Hey Lance, I am glad to hear you are doing better, and no worries abut the cadence testing for the i386 Lubuntu spins I will catch those this week... if the creek don't rise.. In my opinion your attention to detail and bug finding is better spent the way we are presently working.

Lars has tested all the powerpc spins and hopefully he will be able to do the amd64+MAC stuff too.

 I believe we have already tested the Lubuntu amd64 spins so I will have some time with my new/refurbished Lenovo T61p to work on some other spins (i386 desktop & alternates).

You just do whatever you feel you need to brother. You find things that I know I would probably overlook.

Again I am so pleased that you are feeling and doing better.

Greg nm_geo