Re: Pushing the envelope .. Ubiquity Entire Drive Encrypted Install

On 08/27/2012 08:12 PM, Greg Faith wrote:
Okay, since we are might see the demise of the d-i this cycle.. I decided to install the encrypted entire drive with ubiquity on a Lubuntu Desktop amd64 12.10 current daily build 20120827.. Well even on my Lenovo with nvidia-xorg issues I did complete the install and now I am thinking about trying out the Ubuntu Desktop amd64 current daily build too.

Anyway it appears we will need some tests added to the qa-tracker for the new ubiquity encrypted install. Guess I will log this one under normal entire drive and note that it was encrypted install ??

Greg nm_geo
Greg, yep! We do need a testcase added for this.. We'll need to migrate some of the alternate testcases over as well. Is that a volunteer to write the case? :-)

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Testing/TestCaseFormat

Nicholas