From: Nicholas Skaggs <nicholas.skaggs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Lubuntu-qa] Fwd: Reporting Bugs
To: "Lance" <lbsolost@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: lubuntu-qa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Phill Whiteside" <PhillW@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thursday, August 30, 2012, 5:07 PM

    Lance, the bug mentioned -- is it
      perhaps something in plymouth? BTW, please do suggest any
      additional improvements to the bug reporting. It's easy to change!
      I learned the +fileabug links I was promoting don't work for
      people trying to file, so they are gone. Regardless, as always
      best to get the bug filed. Even if you have to ask for help to do
      so :-)

      Nicholas