re-spins and PPC

Yup,

it happened. There was so many grumblings about various fixes for Ubiquity
that the -release team have bitten the bullet and issued re-spins [1]. The
ones that need testing are date stamped 20120905 (It does not affect
Alternate etc).

@ PPC users, I've had a good long chat with cjwatson and he asks that you
re-test the ppc isos, a lot of work has been done. For alternate, please do
check a suggested fix for the bug for alternate [2]. There are a lot of
things queued up for PPC, but they will not land until after Beta 1 is
released. For Desktop, he needs some help over and above a screen shot.

Yes, I know... They really are pushing us for time, but I reckon we're used
to it now. (Not that it makes it correct). The option was a pretty crippled
Beta 1 or 'go for it'.

Thanks,

Phill.
1. http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/232/builds