Re: Revision and addition of test cases.

Le 09/07/2012 05:38 AM, Phill Whiteside a écrit :
> this is a request from QA. Not everyone wants to be involved with
> direct editing of wiki pages etc. For 13.04 the QA team are looking to
> get test cases (re)written. If there is interest myself & Nicholas
> will post up / hold tutorial sessions for any people who want to help
> out. It know it does look a bit scary, but if you have a look at the
> example test case[1] and the actual code[2] which creates it. I hope
> that you can read through how it works.
Just for your information, some testcases was already written on
http://testcases.qa.ubuntu.com/Applications (see LXDE / Lubuntu).

I also have several ideas of testcases that could be useful for us,
maybe only run once when doing the test of the ISO :
- Testing with a system with low RAM
- Testing with a system with low space available
- Testing update the language support post-installation
- ...

Having a brainstorming at UDS for this may be useful :-)

Regards,
Julien Lavergne