Re: please bump this bug up to high priority

On Fri, Sep 7, 2012 at 8:11 AM, Karl Anliot <kanliot@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> please bump this bug up to high priority
>

> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/pcmanfm/+bug/1003753 "moving
> files to full device results in error, data loss"
> it's a data loss bug.  It deleted some of my science fiction
> collection so i'm not happy.
> Yes it's in pcmanfm 1.0

It seems the bohdi linux people are having a similar bug.  The bohdi
linux staff there are suggesting people use Thunar or Nautilus.  I
think we should make the same suggestion to avoid data loss.

http://forums.bodhilinux.com/index.php?/topic/5682-pcmanfm-0910-can-cause-massive-data-loss-when-moving-files-between-different-file-systems/page__view__findpost__p__51958

If i wanted data loss, I would like to have a very pretty girl sit on
the shift-delete key combination.  that would be an acceptable bug.