Test Cases and PPC

Hi guys,

as part of the update to the iso-tracker, the new format for Desktop &
Alternate testing suites have been put on a short time ago onto the Quantal
Daily section [1]. Next time you're doing the tests can you please follow
through the test cases and email myself and Nicholas with typos / missing
steps / erroneous steps etc....

Next up will be the writing of test cases specifically for lubuntu, such as
lxterminal, leafpad, pcmanfm etc. etc. along with a couple that Julien has
asked for. I'm not sure how many of these I'll get written by 12.10
release. There is a newer, more tidy, format coming in hopefully before
Beta 2 release [2] (They're just going to do a global replace on the switch
over from the current ol, li tags ). If you're not too sure on the use of
these tags, have a quick look at the w3schools section at [3].

Whilst on the subject of test cases, yes, we know ppc is still not
installing. We'll be discussing it at the QA meeting tomorrow for Nicholas
to take forward.

1. http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/219/builds
2. https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Testing/TestCaseFormat/NewDL
3. http://www.w3schools.com/tags/tryit.asp?filename=tryhtml_dd_test