Lubuntu amd64 & i386

Well the Lubuntu quantal 12.10 amd64 & i386 desktop and alternate isos
are looking good for next weeks testing.

Only issues I see are the nVidia problem which requires nomodeset on
the Live CD session. Of course if do not have the nVidia graphics
there is no problem for you.

Both still have the weird/annoying  1029212 on the System Profiler and
Benchmark, but it isn't a killer just requires lots of button closes
before you can run the profiler.  At least the devs know the problem
and are looking at it.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/hardinfo/+bug/1029212

Sure hope we can make some late progress on the powerpc isos, We are
struggling with them and they will not be my priority for testing next
week.

Out,
Greg nm_geo