Re: PowerPC bugs

Hi Colin,

what else can I say, but WOW! thank-you ever so much for taking the time
out to have a look at these issues. As soon as the rebuilds hit, do please
poke the lubuntu-qa team so that the ppc testers can get onto them.

@ Adam, as you know the 'X' issue and have access to kit would you be
prepared to make an exception to not testing 12.10 and having a chat with
the #ubuntu-x people? I can raise the issue, but with no kit to back up
testing of any debug reports that they need I'm a bit stuck. Else can you
give some guidance as to what our current ppc testers should be talking to
them about?

Thanks,

Phill.