Re: Beta 2 Testing -- Unity and ISO Testing!

Hi guys,

The setting up of the QA-Beta 2 has once again gone over time (I must sound
a stuck record). The truth is that the -release team have decided
(correctly, IMHO) to hold back the QA version of Beta 2 and get the new
kernel in that would cause a re-spin.

@PPC, there has also been work done with those gremlins

@ oversized images, I cannot promise it for the QA-Beta2, but a very nice
man has said he will look at getting the iso's onto a diet. If there are
respins called for, then he will look at getting them on size.

(22:46:00) phillw: infinity: In the absence of skaet, can I reasonably ask
testers to look at beta 2 in 12 hours time, or is that a time stamp still
not being able to be confirmed?
(22:47:00) skaet: phillw, yes, that should be about right.
(22:47:07) infinity: phillw: Instead of saying "test something in 12
hours", you're better off just saying "test the next image".
(22:47:15) ***skaet likes that better