Live CD session and nVidia

As I was testing tonight and checking out the forums, I ran across the
normal tester who has nVidia graphics and issues with getting cleanly
through plymouth and into the live session without the black & white
art deco freeze.  Well I explained that the nomodeset kernel setting
would get a live session with low graphics and the install could then
be completed (and it does).

However mc4man told the guy just remove splash and you will get clean
native graphics on the live session.. Sheeez i should have tried that
earlier it works great.  So as you wander around and new users
(nVidia) complain that they get a black & white art deco freeze when
they should be going into the live session (remove splash) will most
probably resolve that.

mc4man said he is going to file a bug asking for the removal of
splash.. I be thinking I will join that bug..

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ubiquity/+bug/1043518

Out,
Greg nm_geo